Foot striking patterns, foot progression angles and stability
Here you can find a list of published articles of studies regarding plantar pressure distribution and foot kinematics during walking and running in which the footscan® system was used.
- Initial foot contact patterns during steady state shod running.
Breine, B., Malcolm, P., Frederick, E. C., & DeClercq, D. (2013), Footwear Science, 5, S81–S82. View abstract
- A gradual shift in initial foot-to-ground contact patterns depending upon acceleration.
Caekenberghe, I. Van, Malcolm, P., Segers, V., & DeClercq, D. (2013), Footwear Science, 5, S88–S89. View abstract
- Foot motion during fore- and rear-foot strike treadmill running.
Franzese, R. C., Leitch, J., Stebbins, J., & Zavatsky, a. B. (2014), Gait & Posture, 39(2014), S67–S68. View abstract
- Variation in Foot Strike Patterns during Running among Habitually Barefoot Populations.
Hatala, K. G., Dingwall, H. L., Wunderlich, R. E., & Richmond, B. G. (2013), PLoS ONE, 8(1), 4–9. View abstract
- The condition for dynamic stability.
Hof, a. L., Gazendam, M. G. J., & Sinke, W. E. (2005), Journal of Biomechanics, 38, 1–8. View abstract
- A new method to normalize plantar pressure measurements for foot size and foot progression angle.
Keijsers, N. L. W., Stolwijk, N. M., Nienhuis, B., & Duysens, J. (2009), Journal of Biomechanics, 42, 87–90. View abstract
- Impact of foot progression angle on the distribution of plantar pressure in normal children.
Lai, Y. C., Lin, H. S., Pan, H. F., Chang, W. N., Hsu, C. J., & Renn, J. H. (2014), Clinical Biomechanics, 29(2), 196–200. View abstract
- Fatigue-Induced Balance Impairment in Young Soccer Players.
Pau, M., Ibba, G., & Attene, G. (2014), Journal of Athletic Training, 49(4), 454–461. View abstract