Here you can find a list of published articles of studies regarding different topics in which the footscan® system was used.
- Assessing the significance of pedobarographic signals using random field theory.
Pataky, T.C. (2008), Journal of Biomechanics, 41, 2465–2473. View abstract
- Regional peak plantar pressures are highly sensitive to region boundary definitions.
Ã, T. C. P., Caravaggi, P., Savage, R., & Crompton, R. H., (2008), Journal of Biomechanics 41, 2772–2775. View abstract
- Linear dependence of peak , mean , and pressure – time integral values in plantar pressure images.
Keijsers, N. L. W., Stolwijk, N. M., & Pataky, T. C. (2010), Gait and Posture, 31, 140–142. View abstract
- Footscan pressure insoles : Accuracy and reliability of force and pressure measurements in running.
Low, D. C., & Dixon, S. J. (2010), Gait and Posture, 32(4), 664–666. View abstract
- Predicting changes in knee adduction moment due to load-altering interventions from pressure distribution at the foot in healthy subjects.
Mu, L., Andriacchi, T. P., Erhart, J. C., & Mu, A. (2008), Journal of Biomechanics, 41, 2989–2994. View abstract
- Generalized n -dimensional biomechanical field analysis using statistical parametric mapping.
Pataky, T. C. (2010). Journal of Biomechanics, 43(10), 1976–1982. View abstract
- Pedobarographic statistical parametric mapping ( pSPM ): A pixel-level approach to foot pressure image analysis.
Pataky, T. C., & Goulermas, J. Y. (2008)., 41, 2136–2143. View abstract
- A comparison of seven methods of within-subjects rigid-body pedobarographic image registration.
Pataky, T. C., Goulermas, J. Y., & Crompton, R. H. (2008), Journal of Biomechanics 41, 3085–3089. View abstract
- Nonlinear spatial warping for between-subjects pedobarographic image registration.
Pataky, T. C., Keijsers, N. L. W., Goulermas, J. Y., & Crompton, R. H. (2009), Gait and Posture, 29, 477–482. View abstract
- Novel framework for registration of pedobarographic image data.
Tavares, M. R. S., & Joa, F. P. M. O. (2011), Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing, 49, 313–323. View abstract
- Rapid pedobarographic image registration based on contour curvature and optimization.
Tavares, R. S., Pataky, T. C., & Oliveira, F. P. M. (2009), Journal of Biomechanics, 42, 2620–2623. View abstract
- Registration of pedobarographic image data in the frequency domain.
Taylor, P., Oliveira, F. P. M., Pataky, T. C., & Tavares, J. M. R. S. (2010), Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, 13(6), 37–41. View abstract
- Biorhythm-Based Awakening Timing Modulation.
Wakuda, Y., Noda, A., Sekiyama, K., Hasegawa, Y., & Fukuda, T. (2007), IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (April), 10–14. View abstract